Position Details: Branch Manager, Retail Mortgage
The Branch Manager is responsible for oversight of a lending branch, including staff, sales quotas, operational profitability, and compliance with company policies and applicable regulations. This position’s primary responsibility is SELLING and managing the pipelines of the staff within the branch.
If you are a licensed, experienced Branch Manager, who is a great LEADER, SALES-focused, with a strong desire to GROW, apply today!
Branch Manager Job Duties:
- Sell and originate mortgage loan products and services to customers.
- Identify potential mortgagors, understand and analyze their financial needs, based on their individual financial health, economic goals, and credit history;
- Work with clients to create loan packages, while guiding them through requirements
- Educate clients regarding mortgage loans and the loan process, so clients can make informed decisions in acquiring the appropriate loan;
- Overseeing the loan transaction from initiation, through processing, approval, closing and recording, while ensuring that the client understands and is satisfied with the process, and that the activities undertaken comply with Company and industry guidelines and policies;
- Prepare and manage budget for the Branch, including review and modification of monthly branch efforts, and preparing and submitting production projections in accordance with expectations.
- Supervise at least four (4) self-originating loan officers and actively recruit staff; develop and maintain a positive culture, ensure employees abide by company policies, review payroll, review monthly commissions, and maintain confidentiality.
- Develop and maintain a network of relationships with existing and prospective clients, and ensure attendance by branch members, sales meetings, training seminars, and other events.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least five years of loan origination experience, or at least five years of experience in Mortgage lending or related field.
- At least two years of supervisory experience as a Sales Manager.
- Active NMLS License in state applying for. Candidates who are unlicensed will not be considered for this position.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; strong detail orientation and highly organized.
- Works with a strong sense of urgency and responsiveness.
- Passionate about delivering excellence in customer service.
- Demonstrated patience and professionalism when interacting with both internal and external customers.
- Proficiency with data entry, PDF software programs, Microsoft Word, and Excel required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.